CONFUSED ON WHICH LED TO CHOOSE?
10 reasons to choose R. STAHL Ex Emergency Lighting
There are a number of very good reasons for using an LED emergency luminaire make R. STAHL.
We collected the top 10 arguments for you:
1. Comprehensive solution for Zone 1, 2, 21 and 22 – for customers without central battery systems.
2. Durable and low-maintenance, requiring minimal operating costs.
3. Complies with the requirements pursuant to EN 60598-2-22 and EN 61347-2-7 and thus provides adequate visibility even in emergency operation.
4. Ensures emergency lighting for up to three hours. To check readiness for operation, the LED emergency luminaires carry out a weekly self-test and an annual rated operating time test. The status of the luminaire is indicated by an LED indicator lamp.
5. Universal mounting options, including a pole adapter.
6. ATEX and IECEx certified and thus applicable in hazardous areas all over the world.
7. Withstands temperatures of -30 °C up to +60 °C.
8. Degree of protection IP66/67 and impact resistance pursuant to IK10.
9. Offers no points of attack for corrosion.
10. Input voltages that range from 110 to 240 V in 50 or 60 HZ power supply systems make storage easier.
Learn more about the perfect illumination for every industry sector!
How LED luminaires are able to durably withstand extreme conditions? This question is answered by product manager Rico Schulz in his interview.
If you have questions ASE BALTIC can help you to answer it.
Official site: http://stahl-explorers.com/gb-en/detail/confused-on-which-led-to-choose-rstahl-gb/